24/7 Crisis Advocacy HOTLINE
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
6601 Valentine Way
Santa Fe, NM 87507
- María José Rodríguez Cádiz, Executive Director, email@example.com x101
- Esperanza Griego, Assistant Director, Finance and Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org x104
- Lisa Vakharia, Fund Development Director, email@example.com x119
We provide crisis stabilization, assessment and therapy. To read more click here.
- Julie Madrid, Clinical Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org x114
- Melissa Hagstrum, Bilingual Clinician, email@example.com x121
- Natalie Collison, Clinician, firstname.lastname@example.org x118
- Denise Moore, Bilingual Clinician, email@example.com x109
- Tomás Bown, Bilingual Clinician, firstname.lastname@example.org x115
- Katie Hall, Clinician, email@example.com x121
Education & Prevention Staff
We offer services to help prevent violence and promote behaviors that create safer environments. To read more click here.
Family Advocacy Staff
Provides support and guidance to individuals, children and families who have experienced or witnessed violent crimes. To read more click here.
- Josie Jaramillo, Family Advocacy Department Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org x140
- Michelle George, Family Advocacy Services Coordinator, email@example.com x108
- Madison Christine, Family Advocacy Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org x103
- Emma Gutierrez, Bilingual Family Advocacy Specialist, email@example.com x111