24/7 Crisis Advocacy HOTLINE
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
6601 Valentine Way
Santa Fe, NM 87507
- María José Rodríguez Cádiz, Executive Director, email@example.com x101
- Esperanza Griego, Assistant Director, Finance and Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org x104
- Lisa Vakharia, Director of Development, email@example.com x119
We provide crisis stabilization, assessment and therapy. To read more click here.
- Julie Madrid, Clinical Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org x114
- Natalie Collison, Clinician, email@example.com x118
- Denise Moore, Bilingual Clinician, firstname.lastname@example.org x109
- Tomás Bown, Bilingual Clinician, email@example.com x115
- Katie Hall, Clinician, firstname.lastname@example.org x121
Education & Prevention Staff
We offer services to help prevent violence and promote behaviors that create safer environments. To read more click here.
Family Advocacy Staff
Provides support and guidance to individuals, children and families who have experienced or witnessed violent crimes. To read more click here.